FREE to all Falcon Broadband digital TV subscribers, watchTVeverywhere streams some of your favorite channels and programming to your tablet, your smartphones, your laptop and other devices from anywhere you can receive an Internet connection: Inside your house, at the office, hotel, airport, vacation home and everywhere!
How to set up your watchTVeverywhere account:
- Visit watchTVeverywhere.com from your PC, laptop, or mobile device.
- Select Falcon Broadband from the drop-down list of providers.
- Click the Register tab at the top left of the page.
- Enter your account number as shown on your billing statement.
- Enter the last name and first initial of account holder.
- Provide your email address, which will become your account user name.
- Set up a password and select a password reset question.
- Check your email using the address you just provided, for an activation link. If you don’t see this in a reasonable amount of time, be sure to check your spam folder.
- Click on the link to complete the registration process.
You are allowed up to four accounts through watchTVeverywhere. One main account that is set up the first time you register and up to three sub accounts. The subscriber validation info (i.e. account number & account name) will be the same for each of the four access accounts. The new user information will be specific to each of the four access accounts, utilizing different email accounts, passwords, and security questions.
Once you’ve completed the registration process, you will have access to most of the programming and channels offered within your digital TV subscription through Falcon Broadband. Whenever you visit watchTVeverywhere.com and login from your PC, laptop, or mobile device, you will be directed to a main page with all the currently available programming. When you click on a network’s logo it will direct you to the corresponding website and all the content available through that network. If you’re visiting the watchTVeverywhere site with a mobile device or tablet, the logo may redirect you to download an app associated with the channels on demand and live content.
For more information including frequently asked questions, logon to watchTVeverywhere.com and click on “learn more.”